Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Love This Man

My Mr. Wonderful ,
My Mr. Awesome, My Everything. I meet this man when I was only 16 years old. We were high school sweet hearts and I knew from the moment I meet him that he was the one! I pretty much loved everything about him. I just knew I would be with him for the rest of my life.




You see the story of us began a long time before we ever knew each other. My husband use to live just a few houses down from my great grandparents in the town of Fowler. He remembers seeing my grandpa out on his front porch in his porch swing, he remembers there garden and I remember going trick or treating at zach's house when we were little.. Its so funny how things just work out and people find a way together.




I really do believe this man is the world's best dad most amazing husband and someday he will also be the world's greatest grand-dad! You see this man is really to good to me. He will pretty much do anything I ask him to do for me and our boys. He is a superstar of taking care of our 2 rotten kids and believe me he has to do it a lot. I am involved in several charitable organizations which take some of my time and he is always so good about watching the boys, taking care of dinner, dishes, baths and laundry.. I don't know how he does it but he does and I love him dearly for all of it. Several weeks ago I got to stay home with the boys while my Mr. Wonderful had a class for work.. I honestly don't know how he does it. I was ready to pull my hair out by the end of the night and I was really missing him. He makes our life complete and we would be lost with out him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Bottom Line is I love this man He is Amazing, He is my Everything, He is my Best Friend, He is my saving grace, My boys and I would be lost with out him and we are thankful each and everyday that he is in our lives! He teaches us all so much everyday. My boys will be avid outdoors men because of this man, they will be great workers because of this man, great team players, great caretakers, and wonderful daddy's! On October 21 we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary and I am looking forward to that and spending many many more years with this Wonderful Man!

I Love This Man

4 comments:

  1. I love High School sweetheart stories! What an awesome man you nabbed yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower. Please follow me back at www.jessielynnsmith.com

    Thanks!
    <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karena! I love it! I am so happy for you and Zach! I love reading good honest love stories! :) God has truly blessed the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Karena! I guess I missed this post when you first added it, but I'm glad that I found it! Congratulations on soon-to-be TEN years! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete